T. Ueki and Y. Tsuruo contributed equally to this work.
A new monoclonal antibody, 4F2, specific for the oligodendroglial cell lineage, recognizes ATP-dependent RNA helicase Ddx54: Possible association with myelin basic protein†
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 90, Issue 1, pages 48–59, January 2012
How to Cite
Ueki, T., Tsuruo, Y., Yamamoto, Y., Yoshimura, K., Takanaga, H., Seiwa, C., Motojima, K., Asou, H. and Yamamoto, M. (2012), A new monoclonal antibody, 4F2, specific for the oligodendroglial cell lineage, recognizes ATP-dependent RNA helicase Ddx54: Possible association with myelin basic protein. J. Neurosci. Res., 90: 48–59. doi: 10.1002/jnr.22736
Requests for materials should be addressed to M. Yamamoto (email@example.com) or H. Asou (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2011
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. Grant Number: 20500348 (to H.A.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!