Sex-dependent and differential responses to acute restraint stress of corticotropin-releasing factor–producing neurons in the rat paraventricular nucleus, central amygdala, and bed nucleus of the stria terminalis
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 90, Issue 1, pages 179–192, January 2012
How to Cite
Sterrenburg, L., Gaszner, B., Boerrigter, J., Santbergen, L., Bramini, M., Roubos, E. W., Peeters, B. W.M.M. and Kozicz, T. (2012), Sex-dependent and differential responses to acute restraint stress of corticotropin-releasing factor–producing neurons in the rat paraventricular nucleus, central amygdala, and bed nucleus of the stria terminalis. J. Neurosci. Res., 90: 179–192. doi: 10.1002/jnr.22737
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2011
- The Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 864.05.008
- EU Erasmus
- Hungarian Academy of Sciences: “Bolyai Janos” Scholarschip
- Pecs University
- PTE. Grant Number: KA-34039/10-8
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!