Interleukin-10 overexpression does not synergize with the neuroprotective action of RGD-containing vectors after postnatal brain excitotoxicity but modulates the main inflammatory cell responses
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 90, Issue 1, pages 143–159, January 2012
How to Cite
Gonzalez, P., Peluffo, H., Acarin, L., Villaverde, A., Gonzalez, B. and Castellano, B. (2012), Interleukin-10 overexpression does not synergize with the neuroprotective action of RGD-containing vectors after postnatal brain excitotoxicity but modulates the main inflammatory cell responses. J. Neurosci. Res., 90: 143–159. doi: 10.1002/jnr.22741
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2010
- Ministry of Science and Innovation, Government of Spain. Grant Numbers: BFU2005-02783, BFU2008-04407/BFI, ACI2009-0910
- Marato TV3 Foundation. Grant Number: 061710
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!