High doses of salicylate and aspirin are inhibitory on acid-sensing ion channels and protective against acidosis-induced neuronal injury in the rat cortical neuron
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 90, Issue 1, pages 267–277, January 2012
How to Cite
Wang, W., Ye, S.-D., Zhou, K.-Q., Wu, L.-M. and Huang, Y.-N. (2012), High doses of salicylate and aspirin are inhibitory on acid-sensing ion channels and protective against acidosis-induced neuronal injury in the rat cortical neuron. J. Neurosci. Res., 90: 267–277. doi: 10.1002/jnr.22742
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2010
- Anhui Provincial Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 090413103
- Anhui Provincial Hospital Affiliated to Anhui Medical University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!