The antidepressant citalopram inhibits delayed rectifier outward K+ current in mouse cortical neurons
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 90, Issue 1, pages 324–336, January 2012
How to Cite
Zhan, X.-Q., He, Y.-L., Yao, J.-J., Zhuang, J.-L. and Mei, Y.-A. (2012), The antidepressant citalopram inhibits delayed rectifier outward K+ current in mouse cortical neurons. J. Neurosci. Res., 90: 324–336. doi: 10.1002/jnr.22744
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2007CB512303
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project (B111)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!