Postnatal morphine administration alters hippocampal development in rats
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 90, Issue 1, pages 307–314, January 2012
How to Cite
Traudt, C. M., Tkac, I., Ennis, K. M., Sutton, L. M., Mammel, D. M. and Rao, R. (2012), Postnatal morphine administration alters hippocampal development in rats. J. Neurosci. Res., 90: 307–314. doi: 10.1002/jnr.22750
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2011
- The Center for Neurobehavioral Development, University of Minnesota
- Viking Children's Fund, University of Minnesota
- The Academic Health Center, University of Minnesota
- NIH. Grant Numbers: P41 RR08079, P30 NS057091
- W.M. Keck Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!