Differential gene expression in motor and sensory Schwann cells in the rat femoral nerve
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 90, Issue 1, pages 96–104, January 2012
How to Cite
Jesuraj, N. J., Nguyen, P. K., Wood, M. D., Moore, A. M., Borschel, G. H., Mackinnon, S. E. and Sakiyama-Elbert, S. E. (2012), Differential gene expression in motor and sensory Schwann cells in the rat femoral nerve. J. Neurosci. Res., 90: 96–104. doi: 10.1002/jnr.22752
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2011
- NIH Neuroscience Blueprint Interdisciplinary Center Core. Grant Number: P30 NS057105
- NIH. Grant Number: 5R01NS033406
- NIH. Grant Number: R01 NS051454-07
- Hope Center for Neurological Disorders
- Washington University in St. Louis
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!