Differential gene expression in motor and sensory Schwann cells in the rat femoral nerve
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 90, Issue 1, pages 96–104, January 2012
How to Cite
Jesuraj, N. J., Nguyen, P. K., Wood, M. D., Moore, A. M., Borschel, G. H., Mackinnon, S. E. and Sakiyama-Elbert, S. E. (2012), Differential gene expression in motor and sensory Schwann cells in the rat femoral nerve. J. Neurosci. Res., 90: 96–104. doi: 10.1002/jnr.22752
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2011
- NIH Neuroscience Blueprint Interdisciplinary Center Core. Grant Number: P30 NS057105
- NIH. Grant Number: 5R01NS033406
- NIH. Grant Number: R01 NS051454-07
- Hope Center for Neurological Disorders
- Washington University in St. Louis
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!