Pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating polypeptide counteracts the impaired adult neural stem cell viability induced by palmitate
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 90, Issue 4, pages 759–768, April 2012
How to Cite
Mansouri, S., Ortsäter, H., Pintor Gallego, O., Darsalia, V., Sjöholm, Å. and Patrone, C. (2012), Pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating polypeptide counteracts the impaired adult neural stem cell viability induced by palmitate. J. Neurosci. Res., 90: 759–768. doi: 10.1002/jnr.22803
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2011
- Swedish Society of Medicine, EFSD/Lilly Fellowship, Fredrik and Ingrid Thuring's Foundation, Axel and Signe Lagermans Donation Foundation, Loo and Hans Ostermans Foundation, Stohnes stiftelse, Åhlén-stiftelsen and ALF agreement between Stockholm County Council and the Karolinska Institutet
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!