Brain-derived neurotrophic factor modulates N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor activation in a rat model of cancer-induced bone pain
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 90, Issue 6, pages 1249–1260, June 2012
How to Cite
Wang, L.-N., Yang, J.-P., Ji, F.-h., Zhan, Y., Jin, X.-h., Xu, Q.-N., Wang, X.-Y. and Zuo, J.-L. (2012), Brain-derived neurotrophic factor modulates N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor activation in a rat model of cancer-induced bone pain. J. Neurosci. Res., 90: 1249–1260. doi: 10.1002/jnr.22815
- Issue online: 5 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2011
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30872442, 81000479
- Department of Health Fund of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: H200917
- Science and Technology Fund of Suzhou City. Grant Number: ZS0901
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!