Rapid, effective, and long-lasting behavioral recovery produced by microsutures, methylene blue, and polyethylene glycol after completely cutting rat sciatic nerves
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 90, Issue 5, pages 967–980, May 2012
How to Cite
Bittner, G.D., Keating, C.P., Kane, J.R., Britt, J.M., Spaeth, C.S., Fan, J.D., Zuzek, A., Wilcott, R.W., Thayer, W.P., Winograd, J.M., Gonzalez-Lima, F. and Schallert, T. (2012), Rapid, effective, and long-lasting behavioral recovery produced by microsutures, methylene blue, and polyethylene glycol after completely cutting rat sciatic nerves. J. Neurosci. Res., 90: 967–980. doi: 10.1002/jnr.23023
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2011
- Lone Star Paralysis Foundation (to G.D.B.)
- Davis Phinney Foundation (to T.S.)
- NIH (to F.G.-L.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!