Hypoactivity of the central dopaminergic system and autistic-like behavior induced by a single early prenatal exposure to lipopolysaccharide
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 90, Issue 10, pages 1903–1912, October 2012
How to Cite
Kirsten, T. B., Chaves-Kirsten, G. P., Chaible, L. M., Silva, A. C., Martins, D. O., Britto, L. R.G., Dagli, M. L.Z., Torrão, A. S., Palermo-Neto, J. and Bernardi, M. M. (2012), Hypoactivity of the central dopaminergic system and autistic-like behavior induced by a single early prenatal exposure to lipopolysaccharide. J. Neurosci. Res., 90: 1903–1912. doi: 10.1002/jnr.23089
- Issue online: 8 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2012
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP). Grant Numbers: 08/53861-5, 09/51886-3
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq). Grant Number: 301739/2007-2
- Paulista University. Grant Number: 7-02-747/2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!