Immunohistochemical study of semicarbazide-sensitive amine oxidase/vascular adhesion protein-1 in the hippocampal vasculature: Pathological synergy of Alzheimer's disease and diabetes mellitus
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 90, Issue 10, pages 1989–1996, October 2012
How to Cite
Valente, T., Gella, A., Solé, M., Durany, N. and Unzeta, M. (2012), Immunohistochemical study of semicarbazide-sensitive amine oxidase/vascular adhesion protein-1 in the hippocampal vasculature: Pathological synergy of Alzheimer's disease and diabetes mellitus. J. Neurosci. Res., 90: 1989–1996. doi: 10.1002/jnr.23092
T. Valente and A. Gella contributed equally to this work.
- Issue online: 8 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2011
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnologia. Grant Number: SAF 2006-08764-C02-02
- Ministerio de Industria, programa INGENIO 2010, proyecto CENIT. Grant Number: MET-DEV-FUN 2006-2009
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!