©Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada 2012. Reproduced with the permission of the Minister of National Research Council Canada.
Involvement of NOS3 in RA-Induced neural differentiation of human NT2/D1 cells†
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 90, Issue 12, pages 2362–2377, December 2012
How to Cite
Jezierski, A., Deb-Rinker, P., Sodja, C., Walker, P. R., Ly, D., Haukenfrers, J., Sandhu, J. K., Bani-Yaghoub, M. and Sikorska, M. (2012), Involvement of NOS3 in RA-Induced neural differentiation of human NT2/D1 cells . J. Neurosci. Res., 90: 2362–2377. doi: 10.1002/jnr.23118
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!