Protein kinase cα is involved in impaired perinatal hypothyroid rat brain development
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 91, Issue 2, pages 211–219, February 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, H.-M., Lin, N., Dong, Y., Su, Q. and Luo, M. (2013), Protein kinase cα is involved in impaired perinatal hypothyroid rat brain development. J. Neurosci. Res., 91: 211–219. doi: 10.1002/jnr.23125
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2012
- Shanghai Municipal Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 10ZR1420300
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!