Cerebrolysin modulates pronerve growth factor/nerve growth factor ratio and ameliorates the cholinergic deficit in a transgenic model of Alzheimer's disease
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 91, Issue 2, pages 167–177, February 2013
How to Cite
Ubhi, K., Rockenstein, E., Vazquez-Roque, R., Mante, M., Inglis, C., Patrick, C., Adame, A., Fahnestock, M., Doppler, E., Novak, P., Moessler, H. and Masliah, E. (2013), Cerebrolysin modulates pronerve growth factor/nerve growth factor ratio and ameliorates the cholinergic deficit in a transgenic model of Alzheimer's disease. J. Neurosci. Res., 91: 167–177. doi: 10.1002/jnr.23142
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: AG05131
- EVER Pharma
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!