Aihua Pan and Ming Li contributed equally to this work.
Experimental epidural hematoma causes cerebral infarction and activates neocortical glial and neuronal genesis in adult guinea pigs
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 91, Issue 2, pages 249–261, February 2013
How to Cite
Pan, A., Li, M., Gao, J.-Y., Xue, Z.-Q., Li, Z., Yuan, X.-Y., Luo, D.-W., Luo, X.-G. and Yan, X.-X. (2013), Experimental epidural hematoma causes cerebral infarction and activates neocortical glial and neuronal genesis in adult guinea pigs. J. Neurosci. Res., 91: 249–261. doi: 10.1002/jnr.23148
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2012
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81171091, 81171160, 30771135
- Hunan Provincial Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 09JJ3070
- Central South University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!