SOX2 expression is upregulated in adult spinal cord after contusion injury in both oligodendrocyte lineage and ependymal cells
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 91, Issue 2, pages 196–210, February 2013
How to Cite
Lee, H. J., Wu, J., Chung, J. and Wrathall, J. R. (2013), SOX2 expression is upregulated in adult spinal cord after contusion injury in both oligodendrocyte lineage and ependymal cells. J. Neurosci. Res., 91: 196–210. doi: 10.1002/jnr.23151
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2012
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Number: RO1 NS035647
- Paralyzed Veterans of America Grant. Grant Number: PVA 2476
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.