Guanosine protects against reperfusion injury in rat brains after ischemic stroke
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 91, Issue 2, pages 262–272, February 2013
How to Cite
Connell, B. J., Di Iorio, P., Sayeed, I., Ballerini, P., Saleh, M. C., Giuliani, P., Saleh, T. M., Rathbone, M. P., Su, C. and Jiang, S. (2013), Guanosine protects against reperfusion injury in rat brains after ischemic stroke. J. Neurosci. Res., 91: 262–272. doi: 10.1002/jnr.23156
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2012
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Number: 86667
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!