Upregulation of brain-derived neurotrophic factor expression in nodose ganglia and the lower brainstem of hypertensive rats
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 91, Issue 2, pages 220–229, February 2013
How to Cite
Vermehren-Schmaedick, A., Jenkins, V. K., Hsieh, H.-y., Brown, A. L., Page, M. P., Brooks, V. L. and Balkowiec, A. (2013), Upregulation of brain-derived neurotrophic factor expression in nodose ganglia and the lower brainstem of hypertensive rats. J. Neurosci. Res., 91: 220–229. doi: 10.1002/jnr.23158
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2012
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Grant Numbers: HL076113, HL070962, HL088552
- American Heart Association
- Medical Research Foundation of Oregon
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!