Bacillus Calmette-Guerin vaccine-mediated neuroprotection is associated with regulatory T-cell induction in the 1-methyl-4-phenyl-1,2,3,6-tetrahydropyridine mouse model of Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 91, Issue 10, pages 1292–1302, October 2013
How to Cite
Laćan, G., Dang, H., Middleton, B., Horwitz, M. A., Tian, J., Melega, W. P. and Kaufman, D. L. (2013), Bacillus Calmette-Guerin vaccine-mediated neuroprotection is associated with regulatory T-cell induction in the 1-methyl-4-phenyl-1,2,3,6-tetrahydropyridine mouse model of Parkinson's disease. J. Neurosci. Res., 91: 1292–1302. doi: 10.1002/jnr.23253
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2013
- Michael J. Fox Foundation.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!