In vivo and in vitro evaluation of the effect of 2-(4-morpholinethyl)1-phenylcyclohexanecarboxylate on inflammation-sensitized hyperoxia-induced developing brain injury
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 91, Issue 11, pages 1463–1472, November 2013
How to Cite
Posod, A., Krepp, Y., Urbanek, M., Stock, K., Kiechl-Kohlendorfer, U. and Griesmaier, E. (2013), In vivo and in vitro evaluation of the effect of 2-(4-morpholinethyl)1-phenylcyclohexanecarboxylate on inflammation-sensitized hyperoxia-induced developing brain injury. J. Neurosci. Res., 91: 1463–1472. doi: 10.1002/jnr.23271
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2013
- Medizinischer Forschungsfonds Tirol (MFF Tirol). Grant Number: 163
- Tiroler Wissenschaftsfonds (TWF). Grant Number: UNI-0404/857
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!