G.A. Malfa and B. Tomasello contributed equally to this work.
“Reactive” response evaluation of primary human astrocytes after methylmercury exposure
Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 92, Issue 1, pages 95–103, January 2014
How to Cite
Malfa, G. A., Tomasello, B., Sinatra, F., Villaggio, G., Amenta, F., Avola, R. and Renis, M. (2014), “Reactive” response evaluation of primary human astrocytes after methylmercury exposure. J. Neurosci. Res., 92: 95–103. doi: 10.1002/jnr.23290
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2013
- Contract grant sponsor: Progetti di Ricerca di Ateneo (PRA)
- University of Catania (2008).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!