Ischemia, immunosuppression, and SSEA-1-negative cells all contribute to tumors resulting from mouse embryonic stem cell-derived neural progenitor transplantation
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 92, Issue 1, pages 74–85, January 2014
How to Cite
Guan, Y., Zou, H., Chen, X., Zhao, C., Wang, J., Cai, Y., Chan, P., Chen, L. and Zhang, Y. A. (2014), Ischemia, immunosuppression, and SSEA-1-negative cells all contribute to tumors resulting from mouse embryonic stem cell-derived neural progenitor transplantation. J. Neurosci. Res., 92: 74–85. doi: 10.1002/jnr.23292
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2013
- High Level Talent Fund of the Beijing Healthcare System. Grant Numbers: 2009-2-14, 2011-3-093
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81272804, 81071011
- National Science Foundation of Beijing. Grant Number: 7102078
- Beijing Nova Program of Science and Technology . Grant Number: 2009B22
- Youth Foundation of Capital Medical University . Grant Number: 20091107120004
- Beijing Municipal Education Commission . Grant Number: km201010025015
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!