Zebrafish brain proteomics reveals central proteins involved in neurodegeneration
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 92, Issue 1, pages 104–115, January 2014
How to Cite
Gebriel, M., Prabhudesai, S., Uleberg, K.-E., Larssen, E., Piston, D., Bjørnstad, A. H. and Møller, S. G. (2014), Zebrafish brain proteomics reveals central proteins involved in neurodegeneration. J. Neurosci. Res., 92: 104–115. doi: 10.1002/jnr.23297
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2013
- Regional Development Programme grant (RUP) from The Rogaland County
- Norwegian Research Council
- Western Health Authority in Norway
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!