Reducing hemorrhagic complication by dabigatran via neurovascular protection after recanalization with tissue plasminogen activator in ischemic stroke of rat
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 92, Issue 1, pages 46–53, January 2014
How to Cite
Kono, S., Deguchi, K., Omote, Y., Yunoki, T., Yamashita, T., Kurata, T., Ikeda, Y. and Abe, K. (2014), Reducing hemorrhagic complication by dabigatran via neurovascular protection after recanalization with tissue plasminogen activator in ischemic stroke of rat. J. Neurosci. Res., 92: 46–53. doi: 10.1002/jnr.23302
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2013
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan. Grant Numbers: (B) 21390267, (C) 24591263, 24659651
- Grants-in-Aid from the Research Committees (H. Mizusawa, I. Nakano, M. Nishizawa, H. Sasaki, and M. Aoki)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!