Isocitrate supplementation promotes breathing generation, gasping, and autoresuscitation in neonatal mice
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 92, Issue 3, pages 375–388, March 2014
How to Cite
Rivera-Angulo, A.-J. and Peña-Ortega, F. (2014), Isocitrate supplementation promotes breathing generation, gasping, and autoresuscitation in neonatal mice. J. Neurosci. Res., 92: 375–388. doi: 10.1002/jnr.23330
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2013
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología (CONACyT). Grant Numbers: 151261, 181323
- Dirección General de Asuntos del Personal Académico-UNAM. Grant Number: IB200212-RR280212
- Alzheimer's Association. Grant Number: NIRG-11–205443
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!