Primary olfactory mucosal cells promote axonal outgrowth in a three-dimensional assay
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 92, Issue 7, pages 847–855, July 2014
How to Cite
Ishihara, M., Mochizuki-Oda, N., Iwatsuki, K., Kishima, H., Ohnishi, Y.-i., Moriwaki, T., Umegaki, M. and Yoshimine, T. (2014), Primary olfactory mucosal cells promote axonal outgrowth in a three-dimensional assay. J. Neurosci. Res., 92: 847–855. doi: 10.1002/jnr.23367
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 31 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2013
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (Japan). Grant Number: 22791342.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!