Primary olfactory mucosal cells promote axonal outgrowth in a three-dimensional assay
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 92, Issue 7, pages 847–855, July 2014
How to Cite
Ishihara, M., Mochizuki-Oda, N., Iwatsuki, K., Kishima, H., Ohnishi, Y.-i., Moriwaki, T., Umegaki, M. and Yoshimine, T. (2014), Primary olfactory mucosal cells promote axonal outgrowth in a three-dimensional assay. J. Neurosci. Res., 92: 847–855. doi: 10.1002/jnr.23367
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 31 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2013
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (Japan). Grant Number: 22791342.
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jnr23367-sup-0001-suppfig1.tif||102K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.