Stem cell factor-activated bone marrow ameliorates amyotrophic lateral sclerosis by promoting protective microglial migration
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 92, Issue 7, pages 856–869, July 2014
How to Cite
Terashima, T., Kojima, H., Urabe, H., Yamakawa, I., Ogawa, N., Kawai, H., Chan, L. and Maegawa, H. (2014), Stem cell factor-activated bone marrow ameliorates amyotrophic lateral sclerosis by promoting protective microglial migration. J. Neurosci. Res., 92: 856–869. doi: 10.1002/jnr.23368
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2013
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan. Grant Numbers: 23790988, 23590378
- Nagao Memorial Fund
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01-HL51586, P30-DK079638
- President's Discretionary Fund from Shiga University of Medical Science. Grant Numbers: 1515503L, 1515503F
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!