Withdrawal from chronic amphetamine reduces dopamine transmission in the rat lateral septum
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 92, Issue 7, pages 937–943, July 2014
How to Cite
Renard, G. M., Sotomayor-Zarate, R., Blanco, E. H. and Gysling, K. (2014), Withdrawal from chronic amphetamine reduces dopamine transmission in the rat lateral septum. J. Neurosci. Res., 92: 937–943. doi: 10.1002/jnr.23369
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2013
- FONDECYT. Grant Numbers: 311-0050 (to G.M.R.), 111–0392 (to K.G.)
- MSI. Grant Number: P10/063-F.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!