R. Wang and J. Hong contributed equally to this work.
ApoE mimetic ameliorates motor deficit and tissue damage in rat spinal cord injury
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 92, Issue 7, pages 884–892, July 2014
How to Cite
Wang, R., Hong, J., Lu, M., Neil, J. E., Vitek, M. P., Liu, X., Warner, D. S., Li, F. and Sheng, H. (2014), ApoE mimetic ameliorates motor deficit and tissue damage in rat spinal cord injury. J. Neurosci. Res., 92: 884–892. doi: 10.1002/jnr.23371
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2013
- United States Public Health Service . Grant Number: R43 NS058239
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!