C.-P. Wang and L.-Z. Zhang contributed equally to this work
Mulberroside a protects against ischemic impairment in primary culture of rat cortical neurons after oxygen–glucose deprivation followed by reperfusion
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 92, Issue 7, pages 944–954, July 2014
How to Cite
Wang, C.-P., Zhang, L.-Z., Li, G.-C., Shi, Y.-w., Li, J.-L., Zhang, X.-C., Wang, Z.-W., Ding, F. and Liang, X.-M. (2014), Mulberroside a protects against ischemic impairment in primary culture of rat cortical neurons after oxygen–glucose deprivation followed by reperfusion. J. Neurosci. Res., 92: 944–954. doi: 10.1002/jnr.23374
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 27 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2013
- Nantong University. Grant Numbers: 03080374, 03080364, 03041236, 03080471
- Jiangsu Province Key Laboratory of Neuroregeneration. Grant Number: 05012066
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!