Retinoic acid reduces solvent-induced neuropathy and promotes neural regeneration in mice
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 92, Issue 8, pages 1062–1070, August 2014
How to Cite
Palencia, G., Hernández-Pedro, N., Saavedra-Perez, D., Peña-Curiel, O., Ortiz-Plata, A., Ordoñez, G., Flores-Estrada, D., Sotelo, J. and Arrieta, O. (2014), Retinoic acid reduces solvent-induced neuropathy and promotes neural regeneration in mice. J. Neurosci. Res., 92: 1062–1070. doi: 10.1002/jnr.23376
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2013
- National Council of Science and Technology of Mexico (CONACyT). Grant Number: 014147
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!