Fibronectin enhances spinal cord astrocyte proliferation by elevating P2Y1 receptor expression
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 92, Issue 8, pages 1078–1090, August 2014
How to Cite
Xia, M. and Zhu, Y. (2014), Fibronectin enhances spinal cord astrocyte proliferation by elevating P2Y1 receptor expression. J. Neurosci. Res., 92: 1078–1090. doi: 10.1002/jnr.23384
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 16 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81200935
- Doctoral Fund of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20102104120002
- Educational Commission of Liaoning Province. Grant Number: L2011135.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!