Fibronectin enhances spinal cord astrocyte proliferation by elevating P2Y1 receptor expression
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 92, Issue 8, pages 1078–1090, August 2014
How to Cite
Xia, M. and Zhu, Y. (2014), Fibronectin enhances spinal cord astrocyte proliferation by elevating P2Y1 receptor expression. J. Neurosci. Res., 92: 1078–1090. doi: 10.1002/jnr.23384
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 16 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81200935
- Doctoral Fund of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20102104120002
- Educational Commission of Liaoning Province. Grant Number: L2011135.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!