K.R. Blasier and M.K. Humsi contributed equally to this work.
Live cell imaging reveals differential modifications to cytoplasmic dynein properties by phospho- and dephosphomimic mutations of the intermediate chain 2C S84
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 92, Issue 9, pages 1143–1154, September 2014
How to Cite
Blasier, K. R., Humsi, M. K., Ha, J., Ross, M. W., Smiley, W. R., Inamdar, N. A., Mitchell, D. J., Lo, K. W.-H. and Pfister, K. K. (2014), Live cell imaging reveals differential modifications to cytoplasmic dynein properties by phospho- and dephosphomimic mutations of the intermediate chain 2C S84. J. Neurosci. Res., 92: 1143–1154. doi: 10.1002/jnr.23388
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2014
- NIH Institute of General Medical Science. Grant Number: RO1 GM086472
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!