Effect of taxoid and nontaxoid site microtubule-stabilizing agents on axonal transport of mitochondria in untransfected and ECFP-htau40-transfected rat cortical neurons in culture
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 92, Issue 9, pages 1155–1166, September 2014
How to Cite
Das, V., Sim, D. A. and Miller, J. H. (2014), Effect of taxoid and nontaxoid site microtubule-stabilizing agents on axonal transport of mitochondria in untransfected and ECFP-htau40-transfected rat cortical neurons in culture. J. Neurosci. Res., 92: 1155–1166. doi: 10.1002/jnr.23394
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2013
- Alzheimer's New Zealand Charitable Trust
- Cancer Society of New Zealand
- Wellington Medical Research Foundation
- Victoria University of Wellington.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!