Using membrane-targeted green fluorescent protein to monitor neurotoxic protein-dependent degeneration of Drosophila eyes
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 92, Issue 9, pages 1100–1109, September 2014
How to Cite
Burr, A. A., Tsou, W.-L., Ristic, G. and Todi, S. V. (2014), Using membrane-targeted green fluorescent protein to monitor neurotoxic protein-dependent degeneration of Drosophila eyes. J. Neurosci. Res., 92: 1100–1109. doi: 10.1002/jnr.23395
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2014
- NINDS. Grant Number: R00NS064097
- NCI. Grant Number: T32-CA009531
- National Ataxia Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!