D. Zhu and M. Liu contributed equally to this work.
Ginsenoside Rd ameliorates experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis in C57BL/6 mice
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 92, Issue 9, pages 1217–1226, September 2014
How to Cite
Zhu, D., Liu, M., Yang, Y., Ma, L., Jiang, Y., Zhou, L., Huang, Q., Pi, R. and Chen, X. (2014), Ginsenoside Rd ameliorates experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis in C57BL/6 mice. J. Neurosci. Res., 92: 1217–1226. doi: 10.1002/jnr.23397
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 26 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China . Grant Number: 81071068 (to X.C.).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!