Critical neuroprotective roles of heme oxygenase-1 induction against axonal injury-induced retinal ganglion cell death
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 92, Issue 9, pages 1134–1142, September 2014
How to Cite
Himori, N., Maruyama, K., Yamamoto, K., Yasuda, M., Ryu, M., Omodaka, K., Shiga, Y., Tanaka, Y. and Nakazawa, T. (2014), Critical neuroprotective roles of heme oxygenase-1 induction against axonal injury-induced retinal ganglion cell death. J. Neurosci. Res., 92: 1134–1142. doi: 10.1002/jnr.23398
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2014
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology of Japan. Grant Number: 23592613
- JSPS KAKENHI Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B). Grant Number: (T.N. 26293372)
- Exploratory Research. Grant Number: (T.N. 26670751)
- young scientists. Grant Number: (N.H. 26861434)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!