A combination of four active compounds alleviates cerebral ischemia–reperfusion injury in correlation with inhibition of autophagy and modulation of AMPK/mTOR and JNK pathways
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 92, Issue 10, pages 1295–1306, October 2014
How to Cite
Guo, Z., Cao, G., Yang, H., Zhou, H., Li, L., Cao, Z., Yu, B. and Kou, J. (2014), A combination of four active compounds alleviates cerebral ischemia–reperfusion injury in correlation with inhibition of autophagy and modulation of AMPK/mTOR and JNK pathways. J. Neurosci. Res., 92: 1295–1306. doi: 10.1002/jnr.23400
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81274004
- 2011 Program for Excellent Scientific and Technological Innovation Team of Jiangsu Higher Education
- a Project Funded by the Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions
- the Project Program of the State Key Laboratory of Natural Medicines, China Pharmaceutical University. Grant Number: JKGZ201107
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!