A combination of four active compounds alleviates cerebral ischemia–reperfusion injury in correlation with inhibition of autophagy and modulation of AMPK/mTOR and JNK pathways
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
How to Cite
Guo, Z., Cao, G., Yang, H., Zhou, H., Li, L., Cao, Z., Yu, B. and Kou, J. (2014), A combination of four active compounds alleviates cerebral ischemia–reperfusion injury in correlation with inhibition of autophagy and modulation of AMPK/mTOR and JNK pathways. J. Neurosci. Res.. doi: 10.1002/jnr.23400
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81274004
- 2011 Program for Excellent Scientific and Technological Innovation Team of Jiangsu Higher Education
- a Project Funded by the Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions
- the Project Program of the State Key Laboratory of Natural Medicines, China Pharmaceutical University. Grant Number: JKGZ201107
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.