Acute administration of the small-molecule p75NTR ligand does not prevent hippocampal neuron loss or development of spontaneous seizures after pilocarpine-induced status epilepticus
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 92, Issue 10, pages 1307–1318, October 2014
How to Cite
Grabenstatter, H.L., Carlsen, J., Raol, Y.H., Yang, T., Hund, D., Cruz Del Angel, Y., White, A.M., Gonzalez, M.I., Longo, F.M., Russek, S.J. and Brooks-Kayal, A.R. (2014), Acute administration of the small-molecule p75NTR ligand does not prevent hippocampal neuron loss or development of spontaneous seizures after pilocarpine-induced status epilepticus. J. Neurosci. Res., 92: 1307–1318. doi: 10.1002/jnr.23402
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2013
- NIH/National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Number: R01NS051710
- Citizens United for Research in Epilepsy (CURE)
- Epilepsy Foundation
- Jean Perkins Foundation
- AES Research Initiative award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!