Comparison of GDF5 and GDNF as neuroprotective factors for postnatal dopamine neurons in ventral mesencephalic cultures
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 92, Issue 11, pages 1425–1433, November 2014
How to Cite
Jaumotte, J. D. and Zigmond, M. J. (2014), Comparison of GDF5 and GDNF as neuroprotective factors for postnatal dopamine neurons in ventral mesencephalic cultures. J. Neurosci. Res., 92: 1425–1433. doi: 10.1002/jnr.23425
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2014
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) . Grant Number: NS 19608
- NINDS . Grant Number: NS 070825
- Johnson and Johnson Regenerative Therapies
- University of Pittsburgh
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!