Role of load bearing in acetylcholinesterase regulation in rat skeletal muscles
Article first published online: 26 APR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 114–121, 1 January 2002
How to Cite
Pregelj, P. and Sketelj, J. (2002), Role of load bearing in acetylcholinesterase regulation in rat skeletal muscles. J. Neurosci. Res., 67: 114–121. doi: 10.1002/jnr.3000
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2001
- Ministry of Science and Technology of the Republic of Slovenia. Grant Number: PO-0518-0381
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!