E. Van Obberghen is on leave from INSERM Unit 145, Faculty of Medicine, Nice 06034, France.
Human γ enolase: Isolation of a cDNA clone and expression in normal and tumor tissues of human origin
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1988 Alan R. Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 450–456, April 1988
How to Cite
Van Obberghen, E., Kamholz, J., Bishop, J. G., Zomzely-Neurath, C. and Lazzarini, R. A. (1988), Human γ enolase: Isolation of a cDNA clone and expression in normal and tumor tissues of human origin. J. Neurosci. Res., 19: 450–456. doi: 10.1002/jnr.490190409
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 1987
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 1987
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!