Axotomy of the rat facial nerve leads to increased CR3 complement receptor expression by activated microglial cells
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1988 Alan R. Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 18–24, September 1988
How to Cite
Graeber, M. B., Streit, W. J. and Kreutzberg, G. W. (1988), Axotomy of the rat facial nerve leads to increased CR3 complement receptor expression by activated microglial cells. J. Neurosci. Res., 21: 18–24. doi: 10.1002/jnr.490210104
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 1988
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAY 1988
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!