Central Nervous System Neurogenesis and Trophic Factor Involvement
Comparison of nerve growth factor's effects on development of septum, striatum, and nucleus basalis cholinergic neurons in vitro
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1988 Alan R. Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 21, Issue 2-4, pages 352–364, October - December 1988
How to Cite
Hartikka, J. and Hefti, F. (1988), Comparison of nerve growth factor's effects on development of septum, striatum, and nucleus basalis cholinergic neurons in vitro. J. Neurosci. Res., 21: 352–364. doi: 10.1002/jnr.490210227
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 1988
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 1988
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!