Sodium-independent transport of noradrenaline in mouse and rat astrocytes in primary culture
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1989 Alan R. Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 71–77, May 1989
How to Cite
Paterson, I. A. and Hertz, L. (1989), Sodium-independent transport of noradrenaline in mouse and rat astrocytes in primary culture. J. Neurosci. Res., 23: 71–77. doi: 10.1002/jnr.490230110
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 1988
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 1988
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!