EGF-induced neuritogenesis and correlated synthesis of plasma membrane gangliosides in cultured embryonic chick CNS neurons
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1989 Alan R. Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 531–536, December 1989
How to Cite
Rosenberg, A. and Noble, E. P. (1989), EGF-induced neuritogenesis and correlated synthesis of plasma membrane gangliosides in cultured embryonic chick CNS neurons. J. Neurosci. Res., 24: 531–536. doi: 10.1002/jnr.490240411
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 1989
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 1989
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!