Subtractive cDNA cloning of RC3, a rodent cortex-enriched mRNA encoding a novel 78 residue protein
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1990 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 397–408, August 1990
How to Cite
Watson, J. B., Battenberg, E. F., Wong, K. K., Bloom, F. E. and Sutcliffe, J. G. (1990), Subtractive cDNA cloning of RC3, a rodent cortex-enriched mRNA encoding a novel 78 residue protein. J. Neurosci. Res., 26: 397–408. doi: 10.1002/jnr.490260402
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 1990
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 1990
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!